“I’m fairly new to embroidery so I’m still learning. The patterns instructions are super easy to follow and even come with individual tutorial videos. The videos were a nice surprise for this beginner. I highly recommend these patterns.” - Terina, Whynotstitching customer
This set of 5 flower patterns is designed for 4” embroidery hoop.
The pattern is in PDF format and consists of:
- 17 pages of detailed stitching instructions
- private YouTube video tutorials
- step by step instruction on how to stitch on garment
- finishing the hoop guide
- list of materials with recommendations
- embroidery pattern to print and transfer
- DMC color scheme
- pattern transfer instructions
This pattern is beginner-friendly. All instructions are in English.
For this project I used linen fabric. You can find it here.
This pattern is available as an Embroidery Kit. You can find it here.
It’s a great joy for me to see your progress in Instagram – tag @whynotstitching and don't hesitate to message me with any questions.